Clash of Lords Today: 0    Total Posts: 538

Moderator: KomarImmortal

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Guides] level 85 what do i need to beat the level?

[Copy link] 9/1774

Posted on 1/18/14 7:14:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

need help on level 85 please help me. i need souls lol

Signature
Posted on 1/20/14 6:33:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It took me 3 epics, pali 85, Aurora 80, Bolt 90 and the two others were rare Destroyer 50 and Suunu 50.

Signature
Posted on 1/26/14 6:19:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 1/27/14 12:50:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

For those of us who do not and can not afford epics you can forget about it.  I have my one free epic and my Rates are all 70-90 and I can't kill more than 2 of the Heroes guarding 85...

It's for gemmers only...

Signature
Posted on 1/29/14 10:51:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

One of the epics must have to be bolt blaster. You can get 3 epics without spending money (10 draws of three recruits guarantees an epic and maybe you'll get one from the rolls), but with 80 epic paladin and aurora,  70 epic sunu,  50 rare bolt blaster and destroyer,  I can only kill 2 of them at best. Unless they change back to letting you lure, I expect to be stuck on 85 until I get either a4th epic or get the three I have to 100... Someone showed a screen shot of beating 100 with 79 bolt blaster, 70 paladin (both epic), and 50 rare sunu,  aurora,  and destroyer,  so when you could lure it was clearly much easier.

Signature
Posted on 2/4/14 2:32:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I beat it with lvl 80 epic bb. lvl70 epic pally.  lvl 70 epic aurora lvl 60 rare nick and lvl60 rare Sunu.  I dropped pally and Nick in upper right corner.  then rest off further to right to shoot in from a distance.  before coming from top I always tried bottom and to take  bb out first. this never worked and I could only kill three hero's at most. several others form my guild have beat 85 coming from top right as well.

Signature
Posted on 3/2/14 4:53:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I ended up beating it a while ago and never came back here.  With 80 epic pally/aurora/sunu and 50 rare bolt/destroyer,  I dropped pally at the right corner and it lured the ranged heros outside of the walls. I dropped my 3 ranged heros as soon as enemy bolt blaster was within range and dropped destroyer right on top of bb as soon as he stepped over the wall. I now have av rare air elite and would comment that replacing destroyer with another ranged hero helps a lot.

Signature
Posted on 3/16/14 4:31:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have lvl 80 epic bb lvl80 epic sunu and 60 epic badbone and 50 epic pally and rare 70 santa and I only get 3 dead with 4 halfway dead

Signature
Posted on 3/16/14 4:33:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

the best stragety of course is to put paladin close to bb to take his attack and put range a little bit further back but still in range of bb

Signature
Posted on 11/16/14 1:53:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Don't feel bad, I can't get past 80 and I spent hundreds of dollars didn't get the the packages that was shown and igg  or who ever doesn't  care, trying to figure out how to raise a heroes aids the top AZ nd bottom I have had no luck, there should hints or something  because if I have to read and research the game is no longer fun and yes most people can't  afford to play and enjoy this game

Signature