Clash of Lords Today: 0    Total Posts: 538

Moderator: KomarImmortal

Total:#66

Create Thread

[Guides] FAQs [updated as of 9/5/13]

Hot Topics Sticky  Close [Copy link] 65/24189

Posted on 7/3/13 10:03:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

How to Play
If you’re new to Clash of Lords, we’ll make sure you don’t get lost. Our comprehensive, step-by-step tutorial will guide you through the game mechanics. Once you’ve completed the tutorial, you’re ready to fight for your own honor!

Why should I update the app?
We’re constantly working on providing the best gaming experience for you. From time to time, we upload new updates to the game that may include bug fixes or new content.

Please make sure you’re using the latest version of Clash of Lords. Older version may cause loading issues. If you experience frequent loading errors, please install our latest version.
This will not influence your account, progress, or materials.

Purchasing Issues
All purchases made in the Google Play Store are done through the payment method assigned to your account. Clash of Lords and IGG have no control over this.
For any questions regarding credit card purchases through Google Play please contact them at http://support.google.com/wallet/?hl=en

During periods of high traffic, it may take some time for the purchased goods to appear in your Clash of Lords Jewel balance.

On occasion, payments may be cancelled by your payment provider or the Google Play Store due to a number of reasons. These cancelled transactions may show up in your bank statements as a pending payment. You will not be charged for any cancelled orders. You may also receive a notification with the details of the transaction and a cancellation notice.

If you wish to contact Live Support regarding any purchases, please provide the date and purchase amount in question and any transaction receipts you may have.

Can I turn off Clash of Lords’ sound effects?
If you want to play Clash of Lords more quietly, all you need to do is open the ‘Settings’ at the top-right of the game screen. Here you’ll have the option of turn off the Music & Sound Effects.

Can I uninstall Clash of Lords?
Think about this. Do you REALLY want to do that? Well, if you’re sure about it, just go back to the Android market and search for ‘Clash of Lords.’ At the bottom of the application screen, you’ll see the ‘Uninstall’ button. You can also uninstall the game from your phone by opening the ‘Manage Applications’ section and proceeding from there.

COL FAQ-(continued)

Ø  Log in Problems
1) Q: I can’tupdate the game, it is showing “package file is invalid”.

A:

We feelsorry about the problem "Package file is invalid", and we haveconfirmed that it's a common issue on Google Store. As this problem has yet tosolved, here are two suggestions for now and you can try either of them:

1.Downloadthe patch from "What's New" on Google Store;

2.Switchyour Wi-Fi to 3G/4G network to update the game.

2) Q: Why do I get a message that says “UnderAttack” when loading Clash of Lords?

A:

If you’re beingattacked by other players, you can’t log in to Clash of Lords until the battlehas finished. A window will pop up showing that you are under attack. This is anormal game feature that only lasts up to 3 minutes.

If this problemlasts for more than 3 minutes, we ask that you provide the followinginformation:

How long it hasthis attack been going on?

Your contact emailaddress

Screenshot with theerror message

We're very sorry tohear about this. Our Tech Department will check it for you as soon as possible.We'll also send XX Jewels to you as compensationfor your patience within 1 business day. Thank you again for your patience andsupport.

3) Q: I get stuck at “Checking Version” whenloading the game.

A:

Please check to seeif your version of Clash of Lords is: XX. Ifnot, you can download and install the latest version from the Google Play Storeand try reloading the game.

If your version isup to date, please tell us how long it’s been since you last played Clash ofLords. We’ll need your email address as well.

We're very sorry tohear about this. This is a temporary issue and our developers will look intoyour situation. We'll also send XX Jewels to youas compensation for your patience within 1 business day. Please keep attemptingto log in to Clash of Lords when you can. Thank you again for your patience andsupport.

4) Q: I can’t connect to the game server.

Error message:

“Connecting tologin server”

“Connecting to gameserver”

“Stuck at 91% whenloading”

A:

There might be thenetwork connection problem between you and our game server. We suggest takingthe following steps:

1) If you'replaying over a Wi-Fi connection, please switch to a 3G or better connection andtry again.

2) Try playing inan area with better reception if your connection is still weak.

If your networkdoesn’t have any problems, please tell us how long it’s been since you lastplayed Clash of Lords? We’ll need your email address as well.

We're very sorry tohear about this. This is a temporary issue and our developers will look into yoursituation. We'll also send XX Jewels to you ascompensation for your patience within 1 business day. Please keep attempting tolog in to Clash of Lords when you can. Thank you again for your patience andsupport.

Ø  Character Problems

Q: I’ve played Clash of Lords before, but all of my buildings’levels were reset.

A:

We're sorry to hearabout this. In order to better facilitate your issue in a timely and efficientmanner, can you please give us the following information:

Your IGG ID:

Your character namebefore reset:

Your characterlevel:

Your Town Hall’slevel before reset:

Date and time ofthe incident:

Make and model ofyour mobile phone:

Contact Email:

Our Tech Departmentwill check on this for you as soon as possible. We'll also send some Jewels toyour account as compensation for your patience when the problem is fixed. Thankyou again for your patience and support.

2) Q: Can I create a new character to start over the game?

A:

Sorry, at thistime, only one account may exist per mobile device.

We’re doing ourbest to develop an account function at this time that will be released in thefuture. Thank you again for your patience and support.

3) Q: Can I use my old character on my new mobile device.

A:

Could you please tell us the reason why you want to transferthe old character on your new mobile device.

To help us solvethis issue, please provide us with the following information:

Your previous IGGID:

Your previouscharacter’s name:

Your previouscharacter’s level:

Your previous TownHall’s level:

Transaction ID (Ifyou’ve bought Jewels for your previous character.):

IP address thatyou’ve used to log in:

Your new IGG ID:

Contact Email:

As soon as weresolve this issue, we’ll contact you through your email address.

Thank you again foryour patience and support.

Ø  Game Bugs

1) Q: Why I didn’t get any resources after I won a battle?

A:

We're sorry to hearabout this. In order to better help resolve your issue in a timely andefficient manner, please provide us with the following information:

Your charactername:

The name of thedungeon or character you attacked:

The time of thebattle:

Contact Email:

2) Q: I beat a dungeon, but it reset after I reopened the Battleinterface.

A:

We're sorry to hearabout this. In order to better help resolve your issue in a timely andefficient manner, please provide us with the following information:

Your charactername:

The dungeon name:

Contact Email:

Our developers willlook into your issue. Until then, we’ll be sending some Jewels to you ascompensation for your patience. Thank you again for your patience and support.

3) Q: A window pops up with the message “Code 3” “Code 5” error.

A:

Your charactername:

What you were doingbefore the error occurred:

Contact Email:

Our developers willlook into your issue. Until then, please continue to try logging in to Clash ofLords to see if this error will happen again. Thank you again for your patienceand support.

4) Q: I can’t finish the quest.

A:

Contact Email:

The name of the quest:

Our developers willcheck on this and resolve this bug as soon as possible. Thank you very much forplaying Clash of Lords.

5) Q: I discovered some bugs in the game.

A:

Date and time of theincident:

Contact Email:

Details of the bug:

Our developers willcheck on this and resolve this bug as soon as possible. Thank you very much forplaying Clash of Lords.

6) Q: I was attacked by other player withonly a few troops, but it shows defense failed in my report.

A:

We're sorryto hear about this, this could be a temporary glitch caused by the otherplayer's using of illegal program. In order to help us figure the issue out andfix it effectively, please provide us with the following information:

Thecharacter name of the attack player:

Thecharacter level of the attack player:

The time ofthe battle:

Yourcharacter name:

Screenshot with the defense report:

Your emailaddress:

Thank youfor the information, our developers will look into yoursituation. And we'llalso send some Jewelsto you as compensation whenwe confirm it.About the attack player, we will also check his game data and give him aserious punishment if he is confirmed using third party program in game.  

Ø  Data Issues

1) Q: I lost Jewels/Resources when I logged in.

A:

Your character name:

The amount ofJewels/Resources you lost:

The exact date andtime when you discovered this loss (MM-DD-2013 00:00am EDT):

The exact date andtime when you last saw your Jewel/Resource value (MM-DD-2013 00:00am EDT):

Your Email address:

Our Tech Departmentwill check on this for you as soon as possible. We'll send you an email as soonas the problem is fixed. Thank you again for your patience and support.

2) Q: I didn’t receive an event prize.

A:

Your charactername:

Time of the event:

Name of the event:

Which prize youdidn't receive:

Your Email address.

Our Tech Departmentwill check on this for you as soon as possible. We'll send you an email as soonas the problem is fixed. Thank you again for your patience and support.

Ø  Game Ques

1) Q: How to join a guild or an alliance.

A:In order to join a guild, you first need to build a Guild Hall. you can purchase a Guild Hall through the SHOP> Military> Guild Hall (cost 1000 coins) Once the Guild Hall is built you can then search and look for a Guild to join.

2) Q: Why I can’t update my buildings.

A:

To updateyour building, you need enough resources (Golds or Potions), and the building’slevel has to do with the Town Hall’s level.

3) Q: How to build more buildings.

A:

You canclick shop button to choose any kinds of buildings that you want to build. Butthe number of buildings depend on your Town Hall’s level.

4) Q: Why the troops didn’t back to theCamp Sites when the battle ended.

A:

Thank youfor playing Clash of Lords. Clash of Lords is a combat strategy game where youcan try winning the battle at a lowest cost. The troops summoned in the battlearea won’t go back to the Camp Sites when the battle ends even you win. So thisgame requires careful planning.  

5) Q: How to upgrade troops.

A:

You canbuild a Secret Lab first, and then you can upgrade troops in the Secret Lab.The troops’ highest level depends on the Secret Lab’s level.

6) Q: Why the enemies can summon troops inside my walls.

A:

If there is space in the walls, enemies can summon troops there, but you can try movingyour buildings to make a full area in the walls, it will stop enemies to dothat. Thank you for playing Clash of Lords.

7) Q: How to protect my city againstattack.

A:

The Shieldcan protect you against attack, and you can buy it in the shop.

Ø  Other Questions
1) When players ask the details in-game system.

A:

We’re very sorry,this Live Support onlyfocuses on login problems, game bugs, and events problems.

To resolve yourproblem more effectively, please contact our Online Service (Tap “Settings” inyour game to find the “Service Center” icon.) or send an email tohelp.lords@igg.com. Our GMs will handle your issue as soon as they receive it.

2) Q: Where can I find the latest events page?

A:

Please tap the bluebox on the right side of your game screen to see more activities and tap “go”to review the timely events.

3) Q: I didn't receive the free jewels after I complete the offer in Free Jewels system.

A:

We are verysorry for any inconvenience caused.

You could dothe following steps to submit this issue to Tapjoy:

1. Clickmissing jewels (in the lower right corner of the offer site);

2. Fill inyour details information in the form and click submit;

Tapjoyofficial will check your issue as soon as possible, thank you very much forplaying our game.

4) Q: How to check my IGG ID?

A:

To checkyour IGG ID, click on the gear symbol in the lower left corner.

5) Q: Why should I update the app?

A:

We’reconstantly working on providing the best gaming experience for you. From timeto time, we upload new updates to the game that may include bug fixes or newcontent.

Please makesure you’re using the latest version of Clash of Lords. Older version may causeloading issues. If you experience frequent loading errors, please install ourlatest version.

This willnot influence your account, progress, or materials.

Ø  Pay Issues

1) Q: I didn’t receive the jewels after I purchased.

A:

To help ussolve this issue quickly, could you please provide the following info:

IGG ID:

EmailAddress:

PaymentEmail:

PaymentMethod:

TransactionID:

Time ofPurchase:

PurchaseAmount:

Thank youfor playing Clash of Lords. As soon as we resolve this issue, we'll contact youimmediately through your email address.

Signature
Like IGG on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/igg
Follow IGG on Instagram http://instagram.com/iggigotgames/
Like CC on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/CastleClash
Like COL2 on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ClashofLordsII
Like DH on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/deckheroes

Posted on 7/15/13 4:46:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature

Posted on 7/18/13 11:50:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 7/18/13 1:54:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Guest 92.51.238.x replied at 7-18-2013 12:50 PM
How can I move my character to a new device?
How to connect through my Google account?

Currently there is no way to sync accounts together. In the future there will be this option. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Signature

Posted on 7/19/13 10:45:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 7/19/13 11:32:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Nice guide Eva very helpful 10/10 :).

Signature
Posted on 7/24/13 12:49:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 7/30/13 4:46:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned