Clash of Lords Today: 2    Total Posts: 22442

Moderator: KomarImmortal

Total:#17

Create Thread

[Discussion] Clash Of Lords Update Guide

Sticky   [Copy link] 16/3642

Posted on 7/19/14 3:52:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I wish we could pick one game and merge everything from the game we wish to quit to the game we want to keep playing

Signature
Posted on 7/19/14 9:41:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This game was good until now can't stand it now if i wanted clash 2 would have got it. 2 HEII WITH THE MAKERS.

Signature
Posted on 6/20/15 8:36:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So I don't see any working part to assisting guild members with buildings. It does nothing at all.

Signature
Posted on 7/1/15 2:57:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Komar. When is the new update coming with new evolve and please tell me it's skull mage. I got like 1620 mutagen and 6100 rings plus a separate skull mage ready. Please tell me it's him not really interested in demon slayer or savage being evolved

Signature
Posted on 7/14/15 1:15:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

When is the update with skull mage evolve coming?? I got like 2180 mutagen 400k souls and 6500 rings ready for it. Plus shards galore. When will skull mage become legendary lol

Signature
Posted on 12/20/15 3:47:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ok clash of lords we link you to our facebook we advertise your game and we make you a putt load of money you know when our birthdays are and it would make your gamers happier if you thew us a birthday gift it costs you nothing. And is a genuine thank you  to show appreciation for valued customers.  Insted if wasting time creating new games just like the old ones just make the old one better we love it.  Slap your marketing team in the face add a birthday card with a few gems or even better rings and watch your ratings grow

Signature
Posted on 12/10/17 5:18:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

How to use ancient spirit in the game of clash of lords

Signature